Friday, August 10, 2012

Flirty Friday!

I am pleased to start featuring Flirt Boutique's merchandise every Friday! Flirt is an adorable and trendy boutique located in the heart of both Dallas and Ft Worth. The location in Dallas is off Mckinney Street and the location in Ft Worth is off of Crocket Street. They are very reasonably priced and have unique items. They have a limited supply of everything so you won't see a million and one people wearing the same outfit! The second I stepped through the door I knew I was in my element. It is such a warm, welcoming, and chic environment which made it easy to make myself right at home! Every Friday I will be showing at least 2 looks from their store which will feature their newest products. They also have a Facebook page so make sure to like it and become a fan!





 First Look:




BCBGeneration draped petal sleeve top, Velvet Heart mustard skirt with camel belt included, Rory Aston cluster earrings (large), Lovely B Bracelets & Seychelle's Shoes "It Don't Mean Anything" in copper.

Total outfit price is $442.74 (including tax)


 Second Look:




Buffalo mustard fringe top, Rich & Skinny Rich jean in neptune, Lovely B Bracelets, Orange statement ring, Beaded statement necklace, Seychelle's sandals "Keep You Guessin" in whiskey.

Total outfit price is $407.00 (including tax)


Third Look:






J crew inspired necklace in black, S.Y.L.K Coral blouse, GLAM black lace short, Turquoise statement ring, "Riley" clutch in turquoise & Seychelles Vulture shoes in black leather.

Total outfit price is $438.41 (including tax) 


This functional yet trendy clutch is one of 50 made and is a limited edition item. Not only is it a clutch that holds your necessities; lip gloss, keys, and cell phone but if you open the other side it has room for your iPad. I fell in love with all the colors and it's unique function qualities! Below is a picture showing exactly what it's all about.



Happy Flirty Friday!

6 comments:

  1. All photos are fantastic!!!!! Today for the first time I visited your blog and I should say that I like it too much. You look so fashionable dear.
    I became you new follower, if you can follow me back I will be very happy.
    Have a nice day.
    www.Lindissimaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to make a trip to Dallas so that I can go!! :) I wish!

    What beautiful pieces! I love all of the looks - especially the pants in the second. What an amazing color! gorgeous photos!

    xo everything-pretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. third is He's favorite, high heels are the way to go, you are gorgeous

    come follow the first ever fashion blog from a Guys POV, let He know what you think

    Fashion by He

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so cute! all the looks are so you with the bright colors & fun accessories. what a fun boutique :)

    ReplyDelete