Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Girls Guide To (4)

In my latest column for Girls Guide To I talked all about statement necklaces.



Statement necklaces, neckcandy, baubles or whatever you choose to call them are all the rage this season. They have the ability to update and make an ordinary outfit look fabulous. Outfits are never complete until the final touches are added which are accessories. Being from Texas, we are familiar with the phrase, “Everything is Bigger in Texas”, but when it comes to necklaces, it doesn’t matter where you live. Being a fashion blogger, I am constantly shopping and looking for the newest, most stylish, and unique items I can find. Lately I have been on a necklace hunt and I can’t wait to share my newest treasures with you so to see them and continue reading click here.

Happy Wednesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment