Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Block Party






Shirt: Collective Concept via Nordstrom Rack { similar here }, Jacket: Forever21, Jeans: Bella Dahl via Nordstrom { similar here & on sale}, Clutch: Sam Moon { here }, Shoes: Inc via Macys, Bracelets: Sam Moon, Ring: Forever 21 Shades: D&G

If you haven't noticed yet I am 100% head over heals in love with color. With color blocking being the latest and hottest trend I am in my glory and am loving life! Color blocking can be risky and there are many ways to pair colors based on color schemes, tones, shades, and hues. Ex: If you pair green and yellow together you are a creating an analogous scheme because they are next together on the color wheel. I chose to take the safe route with purple and yellow as these two shades are complementary colors!

If you are totally afraid and completely lost with this new trend, check out this video to help bring out the fashionista within! 

 

I'd love to hear your favorite color blocking combinations so feel free to comment below...



6 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you found our blog, so we could visit yours! you're gorgeous and have amazing style!

    xo,

    wardrobe girls

    www.wardrobesimetandliked.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice outfit!!! the jacket is amazing!!!thank you for leaving a comment on our blog! :-D
    p.s- we like your blog and we are following you now...:-D
    xoxo

    http://invitationtoinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have great style! I'm your newest follower!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the support! trying to get the hang of this thing!!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I have the same shoes, only purple - so comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on starting your blog -- you have great style and it looks amazing so far! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Good luck -- I'm your newest follower :)

    -Ashley
    whatisatwist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete