Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Highs & Lows





Blouse: Francesca's, Skirt: YA via Necessary Clothing, Clutch: Forever21, Watch: Micheal Kors, Bracelets: Dillards, Accessorize, Shoes: Old Navy, Shades: Ray Ban, Necklace: Sam Moon

The type of skirt I am wearing (short in the front & long in the back) has many different names but my favorite is the the tail hem. It can be described as whimsical, romantic, feminine, and effortless. Hem lines have definitely had their ups and downs, literally, as research shows that hemlines are related to the economy and stock market. Ex: when the economy and stock market are doing well, the length starts to rise and when they start to fall, the length goes with it. In my opinion this hemline is the most flattering as I love wearing it and I cannot believe we have never seen this before!

Click below to purchase my top 5 tail hem skirts:

1 2 3 4 5

No comments:

Post a Comment