Thursday, June 7, 2012

Flower Power



Blouse: Nordstrom {here}, Pants: Lilly Pulitzer {similar here}, Cardigan: Nordstrom, Necklace: Francesca's {in coral here}, Belt: CottonOn {similar here}, Flats: Francesca's, Bracelets: Sam Moon, Watch: Michael Kors {in silver here}, Clutch: Impeccable Pig

 
As I stated in my post on Tuesday, Floral prints are all the rage this summer and the second I saw these Lilly Pulitzer pants I knew I had to have them! If you are afraid to color block the outfit because the print is so busy, a simple white tee would go perfectly as well. Fashion is all about having fun and finding a style that expresses yourself so my motto is "Go big or go home".

Happy Thursday!

3 comments:

  1. You have amazing style!

    P.S. Love the necklace! I have it :)

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete