Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Wild Side




Blazer: H&M via Fashion Star {similar here}, Blouse: Anthroplogie {similar here}, Skirt: Forever21 {similar here & here},Heels: via DSW, Purse: Marc by Marc Jacobs {similar herehere}, Bracelet: Charming Charlie, Necklace: Diane Gilman {here

As I was watching Fashion Star, H&M picked up this amazing blazer from Orly and I knew I had to have it! For those of you who have no idea what Fashion Star is, it is a new show that premiered this past Spring and three stores (Saks, H&M and Macy's) will purchase designers (the contestants) clothes and sell them on their floors the next day. Everything featured on the show fly's off the racks in a matter of hours so obviously I was the first one at the mall waiting to add this gorgeous piece to my wardrobe. I paired it with this cheetah skirt and funky color heels to add a little edge. I encourage you all to take risks this summer and experiment with fun and daring clothes! 


3 comments:

  1. Love Love Love this outfit! You look fabulous!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog via Pinterest. Love your style! :) Now following

    Ashley
    whatsiatwist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, your so sweet!! loving your blog as well!

    ReplyDelete