Friday, June 1, 2012

Shorts Story




Blouse: Impeccable Pig, Blazer: Francesca's {Similar here}, Shorts: Necessary Clothing {solid colors here} ,Bracelets: Forever21 {here}, Purse: Marc by Marc Jacobs {Similar here, Shoes: Seychelles via Nordstrom, Necklace: Dandelion Boutique

It was love at first sight when I saw these printed bow shorts in the store window at Necessary Clothing in Soho, NYC. I knew I had to have them (along with a 1,000 other things in the store) but most importantly I couldn't wait to get these adorable shorts home to pair them with the perfect outfit. Even though teal is not a color seen throughout the shorts, I absolutely love it with orange and gold so I hope you guys do too!


Happy Friday!!

6 comments:

  1. Fun shorts and I love the necklace!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kacie!! I had to have them both!! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Thank you for commenting and visiting my blog! Like yours too! Ofcourse we can follow each other. Let me know once you follow me on bloglovin too, that way I’ll follow you back!

    Have a nice day, xoxo

    http://www.lolitainthemix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog! Your outifts are all lovely, great photos!

    xx nonnatiwow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. those shorts are SO fun! love them.

    xo,

    wardrobe girls

    www.wardrobesimetandliked.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great statement necklace!

    http://www.tseparfait.com

    ReplyDelete